Hidden in the Garhwal Hills, Mussoorie is one of the most amazing hill stations situated in the district of Dehradun of Northern state Uttarakhand. The awe-inspiring greenery on the hills with diverse flora & fauna is one of the most fascinating tourist spots in India. The landscape of this Hill station is dotted by wide range of contemporary bunglows, beautiful sprawling gardens from one end to the other end that are soothing to the eyes.
About La Villa Bethany - Mussoorie
La Villa Bethany, Landour (An old time British town),Mussoorie Its an old English cottage, nestled in an acre of wooded area of Landour, the small cantonment town of Mussoorie. This multi award winning boutique property run as a Bed & Breakfast has 6 tastefully designed rooms, common areas and gardens, which are a tribute to the founders of Mussoorie & Landour. Be it the Capt. Young’s Dining Room, Mackinnon’s Study, Pahari Wilson’s Cabin or the Royale Gardens, each recreates the magic of the Colonial Era. Owned and run by the Kudle family, this Home stay provides guests a blissful experience of the good old days in its architecture, décor, colors traditions, cuisine, service and lifestyle.
Heritage Walk to Landour
Trek to Jabarkhet
Category of Rooms
- Deluxe Room
- Suites Room
- Log cabin
- Hobbit Home
- Meeting Facilities
- Room Service
- LED Televisions
- Free WiFi Connectivity
- Tea/Coffee Maker with supplies in every room
- Organic Toiletries and Towels
- Breakfast & Dinner
- 24 hours solar heated water
- Electric Heater
- Wood burning Stove (a Fire Place)(available in log Cabin Room)
Access to the Resort or Property
- LVB is located near Kellogg Memorial Church, Landour Cantt., Musoorie, Uttarakhand.
- Landour is only 5.7 Kms away from Mussoorie. (20 minutes)
- One may reach Landour from Delhi via road in approximately 8 hours.
- You may take a flight from Delhi for Jolly Grant Airport, Dehradun. ( 2 Hrs., 20 minutes) Dehradun is merely 22 kilometers away from Landour (1 Hour)
- You may visit Upper Chukkar which is an old bridal trail and offers splendid views of Great Himalayas, dense deodar forests and amazing slopes.
- Nag Tibba is the highest peak in Garhwal region and is a trekkers’ delight as the trek takes one to dense mountainous forests rich in flora and fauna.