Kanatal is a serene suburb of Mussoorie boasting heavenly scenery, adventurous activities. It is a perfect gateway for those who are disturbed and are looking for some peace, fun and thrill. It is situated at 8,500 feet above sea level on MussoorieChamba Road.
About The Terraces - Kanatal
The Terraces, Kanatal is located 75 kms or 2 hours away from either Dheradun or Rishikesh on the Chamba- Mussorie Highway and offers guests a spectacular view of the Gharwal Himalayas. This boutique spa and resort is an ideal getaway for a relaxing and rejuvenating holiday set away from the crowded tourist destination in the hills. The surrounding areas of the hotel has wonderful nature trails for small hikes.. Each room has a private balcony offering a view of the snow clad peaks.
Yoga & Meditation
Trek to Kodia Forest
Surkanda devi temple vist
Category of Rooms
- Deluxe Rooms
- Premium Rooms
- Luxury Suite
- Café Ramano
- Fire & Stone Restaurant
- A Mini-Bar/Fridge
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Electronic Safe
- Intercom Phone connectivity
- A private Balcony
- Wi-Fi Internet Connectivity
- Flat Screen LCD TV’s with DTH connection.
- Live Fireplaces in each room
- DVD Player
- An amphi theatre
- Bathroom Slippers (in Premium Rooms)
Access to the Resort or property
- The Terraces has a distance of 3 Hrs from Haridwar Railway Station via Rishikesh.
- The Terraces has a distance of 2 Hrs and 34 minutes from Rishikesh.
- The Surkanda Devi Temple is located 10 km (26 Minutes) away from Kantal.
- Its 320 Kms from Delhi (7 Hrs 41 Minutes).
- Kanatal is 75 Kms (2 Hrs 42 minutes) away from Deharadun Railway Station.