About The Goat Village Nag Tibba
The Goat Village Nag Tibba is a wonderful delight for those who enjoy trekking from all over the world. It is located near Mussoorie and while trekking, you will get through into the dense forests, rich in flora and fauna and also takes through the amazing views of Bandarpoonch peak. Kedarnath peak in the north and the snow peaks of Changabang.
The Goat Village Nag Tibba, a bouquet of farm retreats and homestays managed by The Green People, is an initiative having multiple social dimensions. The Green People have partnered with locales across the state and managing them to create basic lifestyle experiences for visitors. Each cluster of these accommodation locations are engaged in Goat Farming and many other Agro practices to provide a better livelihood to the locals and to give a firsthand experience to tourists in the basics of Life Sciences.
The Goat Village Nag Tibba Activities
You cannot get bored when at The Goat Village as there is so much to get engrossed into. Some of the activities that you may undertake are:
Full moon nights
Category of Rooms
The Goat Village Nag Tibba - Facilities/Amenities
- Dining Areas
- Candles and kerosene Lamps in Evenings (No electricity)
- Solar Lamps (during Nights)
- Hot Water from a common renewable source
Access to the Resort or property
- Nearest Airport – 134 kms from Dehradun Airport + 2 km trek
- Nearest Railway station – 99.7 Kms from Dehradun Railway Station + 2 km trek
- Nearest Bus Stand – 25 kms from Nainbaagh + 2 km trek