Bandhavgarh is one of the wild life sanctuaries in Madhya Pradesh and is a famous Tiger Reserve. It is located at 197 km away from North-east of Jabalpur. This National Park spreads over Vindhyan mountain ranges of central India. There are 46 to 52 tigers, 22 species of mammals, 250 species of birds and 70 species of butterflies. The best time to visit Bandhavgarh is from October to March.
About Tiger Lagoon Bandhavgarh
Tiger Lagoon, Bandhavgarh is Located within the buffer zone of the Bandhavgarh Tiger reserve, it’s a beautiful boutique property very close to the premium zone Tala and is the perfect foil for exploring many natural and man-made attractions in and around the park. Built on 15 acres of forest land, the resort comprises 20 mud-and-thatch finished cottage units arranged along the edge a horseshoe shaped private lagoon. The unique design of the resort ensures that each cottage overlooks the water-front and offers a panoramic view of nature while still ensuring total privacy.
Baiga – Tribal Dance
Category of Rooms
- Mud Cottage
- Mud Cottage with Jacuzzi
- Private deck on the water front
- Coffee table set
- Swimming Pool
- A meeting room
- Parking facility
- Access to the resort/property
Access to the property/resort
- Its just 10 minutes away from Tala Premium Gate.
- Bandhavgarh is approx. 102 kms from Katni Railway Station.
- Umaria Railway Station to(Bandhavgarh) is 30 km odd journey which takes only 1 to 1 1/2 hrs
- 170 kilometers from the Jabalpur & 210 kilometers from the Khajuraho Airport.
- Ancient fort named as Bandhavgarh is located at 807 m of Bandhavgarh Hill.